Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tub, Clean, Color

These are three words I hear every time I change Marley's diaper. Every time I lay her down and take off her pants she asks to get in the tub. This is the case ever since Daddy introduced her to Mommy's big tub and the jets and bubbles. She loves taking a bath in the big tub and now asks to get clean at least twice a day. We have some bathtub markers that she only gets to use in the big tub and so when she asks to get clean she also wants to color.

Some days it's hard not to let her take a bath whenever she asks because it's so cute, but I can't have my kid bathing morning and night every day. However at the end of a particularly trying day with her, letting her play for as long as she wants is so relaxing for both of us. And it makes for cute pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment