Monday, March 7, 2011

So Tired of the Bad Weather

Marley is so tired of me telling her that we can't go outside. If she could we would spend all day every day outside. This winter has been extra long it seems especially for her since I haven't been as much fun having to sit and feed Ruby so often.

Today we went to lunch with my mom and I decided we needed to go to McDonalds and let Marley play. This was our first time playing at McDonalds and I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I'm not sure what Marley thought. She didn't like the slide as much as I thought she would, but she did seem to like to be able to run around.

I'm so glad it's getting to be nicer outside. I can't wait until we can go to the park and play. I much prefer her playing at the park over McDonalds!

No comments:

Post a Comment