Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Sister Got Married!

Janel became Janel Herde on March 5. It was such a nice day. She looked so pretty and we were all so happy to spend her day with her. She married Ryan Herde. He is such a good guy and seems to be fitting in with our family quite nicely. I'm sure he will get used to our family's boisterous-ness. Eventually.
Marley was having a blast running around the temple grounds until Uncle Kelly wanted to take pictures. She did not want to be corralled and hold still for a picture. We got what we had to and then we got the heck out of there. She was done!



I was surprised how stressed I was helping my mom get ready for Janel's wedding. You would have thought it was my reception all over again. It probably didn't help that I had two extra people to get ready, but boy did they look cute! Pictures again were a joke. Marley was sobbing through the whole thing. I can't wait to see what Kelly decides to keep of the girls because they have to be comical. I kept Ruby at the reception and sent Chad home to put Marley to bed. It was such a nice evening and we are so happy for Ryan and Janel!


No comments:

Post a Comment