Saturday, March 12, 2011

Everybody's got to have a pair...or two

I bought these blue sunglasses for Marley last year when we went to California. I was so excited for her to have sunglasses. They matched her little swimming suit and everything. Of course she wouldn't wear them. Wanted nothing to do with them. Well now that she's bigger and notices Chad and I wearing our sunglasses, she wants to wear hers.

She quickly broke the blue pair once she started wearing them so I was forced to go buy her a new pair. Pink with zebra print. Couldn't be cuter!

3 comments:

  1. Cute sunglasses! Cute blog! Cute posts! Cute girls! I could post a comments on all your posts, but that would be annoying! The girls are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I think it's a girl thing, cause Elizabeth always has her purse with her sunglasses...makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! You have a cute little family there!

    Regards,
    Online Dissertation Proposal

    ReplyDelete