Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Mommy

My little Marley has become such a little mommy since Ruby joined our family. She has always liked this orangutan that we bought her when we took her to the zoo. She sleeps with it and we can often hear her giving it kisses after we have put her to bed. It's really cute. But lately she has been picking up every blanket or dishcloth and wrapping her monkey in it. Today she was walking around copying what I was doing I just had to get some pictures. Love my girl! And I'm so glad she loves Ruby like she does.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie, and I am sure the best big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. I am glad she likes the blanket, we might have to make her a mini one for her monkey. By the way. Really cute blog decor.

    ReplyDelete