Friday, January 28, 2011

Dreary, Ugly, Yuck!

I hate this time of year! It is so ugly and yucky outside. Worse than the dreariness is the COLD! It is so freezing lately. I've had a hard time regulating my temperature lately. I'm miserable!

Chad tells me that I have a habit of trying to rush spring. I am frequently found wearing unseasonable clothing. I try and wear capri pants and short sleeved shirts way before it's time only because the sun decides to come out one day. Yesterday I put Ruby in a short sleeved onesie that I had to later change because it was impractical, and actually I did the same thing to Marley two days ago!

I have passed this trait on to Marley unfortunately. We went to the Gateway today to get out of the house and walk around. What did my sweet little girl want to do? Play in the water! If we would have let her she would have gotten soaked. I'm sure of it. She looked so cute in her puffy coat walking around the water and I just happened to have a camera on me so I took some pictures. Crazy girl!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Nate wears shorts all winter long! You're not the only one! That is too funny that she wanted to play in the water in these freezing weather! Crazy girl! But she sure is cute in her little brown coat!

    ReplyDelete