Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sea World


Today was Sea World. I had high hopes for today. There are things to touch and I thought that Marley would love it. She was not as excited as she was at Disneyland. I guess she is really my daughter afterall!
The first thing we saw was the sea lions and Marley had a blast. She was so excited. I was sure that the day was going to be a huge success. The next thing we did was sit and watch the sea lion show. Marley is at an age where she doesn't sit very well. If there is nothing to keep her attention, we have problems. She hated sitting and waiting for the show to start, then she was entertained for the first half of the show, then she melted down!



The things that I was most excited for was for Marley to touch things in the tide pool and to pet a bat ray. She is little, and it is hard for her arms to reach long enough to touch stuff. Plus, she thought we were torturing her! It was a lot of fun, but she didn't last as long at Sea World as she did at Disneyland.





Tomorrow is the zoo, and possibly the beach. We have had such a great time here! I have mixed feelings about going home. I miss my house, but I'm not ready to be back to the real world!




2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Glad she loved the trip. And, Marley has a swingset?! I wanna play! And so do my babies... Our schedule is flexible with me and my van-full of kids are crazy - just warnin' ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    Thanks for signing up for the Gift Exchange! Your gifter is trying to get in touch with you. Please email me or Erika asap.
    thanks!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete