Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 1: Success!

Marley is making me so happy! She is doing exactly what I want her to. She has been so happy and she gets so excited! Her pointer finger must be tired, she is constantly pointing at something new!
We went to Disneyland bright and early this morning. It was so much fun! We caught Pluto for a picture right after we bought Marley her Minnie ears! She isn't afraid of the characters which I was kind of worried about. She reaches for them as soon as she sees them. Yay Marley!!

It was supposed to rain today, but thankfully the worst of it happened durring the night. I was going to be so bummed to not be able to show off Marley's Minnie Mouse inspired outfit, but luckily it was good enough weather that she got to wear her outfit without a jacket for a short time. Dang she looked so cute. We got many comments, which made me very happy! Love the kudos!



You know how much I love this place, but oh man, is it soooo much fun with Marley! Different fun, but sooo much fun! Can't wait until tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment