Friday, February 25, 2011

Favorite Thing

Marley has a new favorite past time. Playing in the sink. Her dad let her play in the water one day after washing her hands and now she wants to do it every day, multiple times a day.

I'm not as big a fan of the water play as Chad is, but I have to admit that it made making dinner today a lot easier. She was busy and not needing my immediate attention. The rule is that the water stays in the sink and as long as that's the case, then she can play for quite a while. She doesn't always follow that rule and that's when water time drives me bonkers!

It is cute however to here her say sink and try and push her stool over in front so she can play. She loves the water and I often find it hard to refuse her desires! I'm a pushover mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment