Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Double Digits!!

I can't believe that I have less than 100 days left until I get to meet my baby girl! I am so thrilled. First I HATE being pregnant. I know that sounds ungrateful, but it is rough. I am not one of those people who feel great while they are pregnant and thus love being pregnant. I'm not that lucky!

Second, I can't wait to meet this sweet girl. My major hope is that she can wait to come until January. I would really be happy if I don't have to leave my baby in the hospital. It is a terrible thing to walk away without them!

I look forward to holding a baby that will just let me snuggle them. Marley isn't big on the snuggles!

I can't believe it's coming so fast! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, I didn't know that you were pregnant. January would be a perfect month to have a baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously we need to get together more often Stacy! By the time we actually do, our baby could be here. Let's try and plan something before Christmas shall we?!

    ReplyDelete